Section 1: Principles Of The Armed Forces Covenant
- We Mane Contract Services Ltd. will endeavour in our business dealings to uphold the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, which are:
- no member of the Armed Forces Community should face a disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
- in some circumstances, special treatment may be appropriate especially for the injured or bereaved.
Section 2: Demonstrating our Commitment
2.1 Mane Contract Services recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. We will seek to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by:
- promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation; Mane Contract Services Ltd will provide details of our pledge and commitment on our company website, e-newsletters, including the logo on our website, literature and email footers to ensure we pro-actively uphold and promote the Armed Forces Covenant.
- seeking to support the employment of veterans young and old and working with the Career Transition Partnership (CTP), in order to establish a tailored employment pathway for Service Leavers; Mane Contract Services Ltd are registered with CTP, we will advertise all suitable opportunities on the CTP careers website and also attend and support service leavers at CTP employment events
- striving to support the employment of Service spouses and partners; Mane Contract Services Ltd. are delighted to offer support and advice to service leavers (Advice on CV writing, Interview preparation, etc.)
- endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment; Mane Contract Services recognise the vital role the armed forces play in protecting the realm and our freedom and will provide flexibility to service spouses and partners wherever we can.
- seeking to support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, including by accommodating their training and deployment where possible; Mane Contract Services are committed to providing the support and flexibility in relation to any employees training or deployed with the Reserve Forces.
- aiming to actively participate in Armed Forces Day; Mane Contract Services acknowledge and support Armed Forces day, Remembrance day and recognising the outstanding work of the Armed Services.
- any additional commitments Mane Contract Services Ltd. could make (based on local circumstances).
2.2 We will publicise these commitments through our literature and/or on our website, setting out how we will seek to honour them and inviting feedback from the Service community and our customers on how we are doing.