11 May 2021
Is “reverse commuting” the future of living and working in recruitment?
2020 saw the introduction of the coronavirus pandemic, which also resulted in the biggest recession on record, leading to long-term changes in the way we live and work. As people continue to work from home, there has been a huge increase in those shifting away from London; after all, why paying the extortionate rent prices?
New research by careers website Indeed show there is a wave of “reverse commuters” who are increasingly looking for jobs outside of London and wanting to shift away from that commute.
The most popular search locations were parts of the home counties. Headquartered in Watford, Hertfordshire, Mane Contract Services offer that easily commutable modern office, on-site parking and flexibility of working from home with the all the resources needed to support your career.
Due to recent growth we are actively looking for the next generation of experienced Sales, Business Development, Account Managers and 360 Recruitment Consultants to join our ambitious and proactive teams to develop profitable, long term relationships with targeted candidates and clients.
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary with an uncapped earning potential of commission
- Programme of recognition and rewards as well as promotion prospects
- Market leading private medical insurance including discounts on retail and hospitality
- Generous Life Assurance scheme
- Auto-enrolment Pension scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Company car fleet with on-site parking
- Company phone and laptop where the role requires remote and flexible working
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays and Birthday day off (this holiday entitlement increases yearly to a maximum of 28)
- A clear progression path taking you step-by-step from Recruitment Consultant to Management and beyond
- Investment in the state of the art technology
- Continuous learning and development with a yearly self-development budget
- Employee Assistance Programme / STEM / FIR Ambassadors
- Modern office with chill-out area, table tennis, games consoles and bar area
- Beer Fridge Fridays/Fresh Fruit every Monday/Wellness Wednesday treats including Nuts.
- Charity fundraising and volunteering opportunities
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly social events including trip incentives, team lunches, parties and team building events.
At Mane, we have a clear vision and plan for growth which means that we are continually on the lookout for high potential to join our team. With all of the above offerings, there has never been a better time to join our team. We are truly going places and the sky really is the limit – so why not join us on the journey?
If you'd like to find out more about joining the team at Mane, please get in touch with Bethanie Crisp now by calling +44 (0)1923 470 596 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.