Creating A Safe Working Environment
We are dedicated to operating an Integrated Management System (IMS) to meet the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015, BS EN ISO 14001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007 and PAS 99:2012 in order to demonstrate our commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality to all our stakeholders.
Mane's initiatives include:
- Promote best practice
- All Inclusive safety culture
- Collaborative working
- Workforce Representatives
- Toolbox talks
- Safety bulletins
- Employee forums
- Safety Recognition schemes
- Safety Awards
- D&A testing
- Safety Notification Centre
To facilitate continual improvement, measurable objectives and targets are set at relevant functions and levels of the organisation.
We are committed to:
- Identifying, assessing and controlling HSEQ risks arising from our activities, products and services
- Compliance with identified legal and other requirements, including customer requirements, industry standards and best practice, in order to minimise risk and to prevent pollution to the environment and injury and ill health to persons.
- Providing all necessary resources to ensure we comply with health, safety, environmental, quality and all other legal and other requirements
- Ensuring personnel acting for, or on behalf of the company, are competent to fulfil their duties to all relevant standards
- Ensuring full co-operation and support from our employees in contributing to the effective implementation of the IMS
- Co-operation and co-ordination with relevant stakeholders, including clients, contractors and enforcing authorities etc
- Evaluating compliance with identified legal and other requirements through pro-active and reactive monitoring and measuring activities
- Effective analysis of data arising from monitoring and measuring activities to ensure customer satisfaction and conformity with identified requirements and to measure performance and the effectiveness of the IMS.
We ensure that all of our consultants are made aware of our commitment to HSEQ. Furthermore, we are committed to using industry approved training providers, to deliver further knowledge share to both our employees and workers.BACK TO RAIL & INFRASTRUCTURE